Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Congratulations!!!

Hello all! Yes I know its been like a week. No updates and still no pics of Kukup. Truly, sincerely, from the bottom of my heart, I apologise. Been busy "mugging" and doing projects and what nots. I have a life too ok! Hahaha. I'm still figuring out how best to showcase the many different pics we have on our Kukup trip. Should I put everything one lump sum in a single post? Shd I do by individual riders? Or by time? Hmm...wonder wonder. I'll settle it soon dont ya worry yea. Just wait in anticipation for the pics. LOL. Ok so anyway, y the post is titled congratulations you may wonder, right right? Coz since this blog is to update the ins and outs, the ups and downs and the over and under of NUSRiders, I'm gonna do it by congratulating the following people. I dont know much lar whats going on with every single rider so I'm posting this to the best of my knowledge.

So let's start the ball rolling. First up, let me congratulate.......drumroll please.....


FAZLI!!!!


for getting a new wife! I meant bike! Haha. Mentioned by the man himself, he is a damn proud owner of an XR400!!! His "wanging" just got a lot more shiok! But apparently the leaking thingy didnt seem to go away. Oh well, congratz on getting your current dream bike Mr Muay Thai! Oh yea talking about muay thai, congratulation once more for representing NUS in the muay thai tournament. Haha. Enough about Faz. Lets move on....

Up next, a relative newbie to the NUSRiders family, a tragedy yet enriching experience that befall him during his first trip with us. He is none other than.....


HAFIZ!!!!


for repairing his bike and being able to ride once more despite going kinda slow for the time being. Haha. From this, he managed to find a new way to get to school from his house apart from the usual boring expressways. Congratz to you Mr Handphone Camcorder cum Video Maker!

Alright 2 down and I think 2 more to go. We have a lady next. Yes a lady. Guess who...who? who? There's not that many ladies in NUSRiders. I wish there's a lot more. So can have more scandals! Hahaha. Sorry digressing. This female rider I would like to congratulate is.....



KITTY!!!!


for a successful exhibition of her artistic photography! (I hope I'm right) I'm sorry I didnt go to support but in NUSRiders, the support we give comes in many different forms. Mine happen to be spiritually. Hahahaha. I heard that the event was a success and so congratz Ms EMO!!! lLala lala, Lala lala, EMO song~....hahaha ok fine I know very lame. Dont EMO ah Kitty!

So we're FINALLY down to the last person. Let me warn you that you'll see a lot of "finally". Coz FINALLY, we can congratulate him. Congratulate on what?? Whats so FINALLY??!!! Before that, let me FINALLY reveal who he is. Hahaha. I wonder if boss thinks he just let loose a madass to update this blog. Ok, FINALLY, we congratulate...


WADI!!!!


for FINALLY getting his 2A license! Mwahahahaha! Like FINALLY! After dunnoe how many times! Sad right! So FINALLY, Wadi can get the bike that he always wanted. Oh dont ask me what bike. FINALLY, he can go touring to places further than Kukup once he gets that bike. And FINALLY, he can start taking his class 3. Hahahahaha.

Oh I almost forgot. One more congratz. This one the most important. Very very important that Boss msged I think everyone. Hahahaha. So here goes....CONGRATULATION....


NUSRIDERS!!!!


for appearing in Motor Culture Magazine! Special thanks to my special friend, President of NTU Riders' Club, Mr Saeed, for making it possible. Thanks bro for the successful NTU Riders' Challenge. Hope to participate again next year. Haha.

Ok I'm tired already congratulating so many people. I apologise if anyone felt left out. Like I said, I'm writing this post to the best knowledge that I have. FINALLY we are getting to the end of this post. I hope I can quickly start posting up the pics. Having a hard time picking the pics and setting aside time to post it up. Just be a lil bit more patient yea. It'll come sooner or later. I know sooner would be better but circumstances and bla bla bla. Okies adios~

PS: Kitty, I'm sooo not going to write my name. Its really not important. And its not that difficult to figure out. Haha.

No comments: