Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Quickie

Today's post will be very short. And I do mean very short. Sorry coz still no pics but this post is gonna be short. So that means no pics. I'm still busy with mid terms and projects and assignments and purchasing a bike. Yes! Me purchasing bike.

Not only me but seems like every father mother son and daughter in NUSRiders are getting a new bike. Even boss! But he sounded pissed and mentioned someone beat him to the bike. Dont know what that means. So far for now only Faz can truly claim he got a new bike. The rest NATO. I dont even know what I'm babbling right now. The stress getting to me. Aaarrgghhh!!!

So anyway, outing this coming Fri. Meet at SRC carpark at 630pm. The plan is to go have dinner and then head to Settlers' Cafe to have crazy fun! Yea! But then as for now, the turn out dont seem too good. There might not even be an outing. Wahlau!!! Dont like that can. How long must wait for another outing??!!!

I did say its gonna be a short post. So yea. The peeps also not posting much stuff in the forum. Nothing to report like that. Pictures I'm sorry but gotta continue waiting. Cant wait please refer to previous previous post to find out how to gain access to the pics. Adios~

No comments: