Saturday, March 21, 2009

Not Easy, Trying Really Hard

Yes! Maintaining and updating a blog on a regular basis is not easy. I myself dont have a personal blog. So I hope you guys and gals understand if there is nothing new being posted ok. Anyway, lets get to business. Some people have not only been whispering in my ears that they wanna be featured here. In fact, my ears are ringing from the constant bugging. Ok kinda exaggerated but still, I have been asked a few times why aren't they featured. So without further ado.....

First, we have our most interesting and happening story of the week. Our wonderful, lovely boss has gotten himself like one of the best burfday prezzie ever!!! Oh and what might that be??? What blog is this? NUSRiders right?? And what do we involve ourselves in?? Bikes right??? So get the hint?? AHA! Yes! He got a mean machine in his new R6!!!! Thats what I call a bike. Not to be outdone by some of the fellow riders who recently upgraded. Boss managed to find a bike to show that his IS the BOSS! Haha. I cant seem to find the pic of his bike with a hot model wearing flowery shorts in the forum. Oh wells, too bad then. One whole paragraph about him. Enough already. Next.

I got 2 guys who wants to be mentioned. Who shd go first?? Hmm...Eenie Miny Eeniee MO! Haikal! Haha. Since this is the first time I'm mentioning him in the blog so I'll let him go first. Just a simple congratz to him for passing his class 2! OK done. Happy now Haikal??!! Hahaha.

Faz is next. What's up with him? If you read the shoutbox on the right, he mentioned about his big tank experience. Well, he went offroad, got lost in some forested area which is by the way a training area for army and he came face to face with a really big tank. That tank almost crushed his bike together with him. Good thing he managed to siam. Hahaha. Ya unlikely story. Truth is be bought a tank big enough to keep a shark. OK not exactly a shark but its big. He turning his new XR400 into an African Twin. Now that he got his 22L tank, he is gonna put a box. Yupz so that is his story.

I don't know what else to write at the moment. I'll be posting the board games night next. When I dont know. Soon I hope. Anyone wants their story to be told, don't shy shy. Can announce in th SBF forum (link is on the right) or on the shoutbox. Whether I post it up or not is different matter altogether. Hahaha. Oh, latest outing by the club was to Kulai for Nasi Lemak at night. Interesting right. I was not able to go. Heard that they satisfied their stomach to the fullest. Future outings are being planned so do look out for them. Most prob after the exams so dont have to worry. If before it will be to chillz kind. Get the mind off studies for a while. That's it. Ciaoz~

No comments: